We are offering fall furnace cleaning for $199 +hst!
- Vacuum the burners and area around the furnace.
- Clean out flute pipes and check for rust of leakage.
- Clean the furnace blower.
- Examine the flame sensor, fuel light, pilot light, and thermocouple.
- Check the gas pressure.
- Inspect the condensate line and remove any clogs.
- Check the heat exchanger for cracks, corrosion, or blockage.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Test thermostat and safety controls, calibrating as necessary.
- Test and adjust gas or electrical connections.
- Recommend any needed repairs.
Don’t miss this limited time offer!
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance.
When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working powerful KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.