in Kawartha Lakes
in Kawartha Lakes
Whether it’s a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage or a portable generator powering tools at the job site, Newton’s and Kohler meet the power needs of consumers and businesses alike .
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage; Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
Commercial Standby Generators
Automatically restores power in seconds – whether you’re open or closed
Powers your business, including critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators, freezers, and more. Also run on propane and natural gas.
Newton’s is the Kawartha Lakes only Kohler factory trained and authorized
DEALER AND INSTALLER!
Don’t Get Left in The Dark
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 8 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High Quality Power. Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Powerful. The Kohler 8 kW generator can easily start and run a 4 ton air conditioner with up to 5 kW preload.*
- Reliable. Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- Enclosure. Bold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote Monitoring. Every 8RESV comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 8RESV at 16.8kVA at 240V
Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
Powered by reliable KOHLER SV620 engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators) Newton’s in Lindsay is your best source for Kohler Generators in Kawartha Lakes.
Kohler Generators come with a 5 Year Premium warranty.
The process is fully automatic.
10 Seconds is average.
A remote monitoring system that allows you to use your laptop, phone or tablet to monitor your system in real time.
Kohler generator promotions coming soon
Napoleon factory promotions advertised in Canada apply